Thursday, August 25, 2011

Scrapbooking Supplies Haul!

I had a pretty busy day today, doing a bit of shopping and errand running. In the aftermath of the earthquake, Marylanders are finding themselves scrambling to the nearest grocery store to stock up on supplies (necessities: toilet paper, eggs, milk... HAHA) for the impending hurricane- Irene, which is set to make landfall this weekend. Today was rather rainy so instead of stocking up on those frivolous things, I stocked up on the real essentials- scrapbooking supplies! I made the journey to my favorite scrapbooking store, Great Scraps :) I hadn't been in a couple of weeks, and I had a few "essentials" I was looking to add to my stash. I will definitely "scrap happy!" this weekend while we are trapped inside by the hurricane!

My haul included some Disney papers, "Kraft" cardstock (why havn't I tried this before, I'm in LOVE!), and some lovely new papers from Echo Park Country Drive & Happy Days and Basic Gray Nordic Holiday. :)

I bought this kit, how lovely is it???!?! I don't know what I will use it for just yet, but I couldn't say no! Reminds me of one of my favorite restaurants, Johnny Rockets! <3 I was also hoping to get the Country Drive Kit (or any other Echo Park kit for that matter) but they were all sold out. I was able to find quite a bit of the Country Drive kit still in stock though, so I picked up all I could! My favorite was this sticker sheet:

So cute and lovely for lots of pictures, whether Spring or Summer or even lovey dovey pictures ;) Finally, I was really leaning towards the Basic Gray Nordic Holiday collection kit, but decided instead to just pick out two things for now:
Isn't the snowman paper adorable? I also picked up the nice red and navy blue alpha stickers... I'm seriously lacking good letter stickers in my stash so I'm slowly starting to add to my collection.

Tonight my bestie Nicole came over to scrapbook with me <3 I finished one layout using my new supplies, which I will hopefully post tomorrow! Until then, I will leave you wondering! Did you get any cool new supplies recently? Please share, can't wait to hear! :)

Tomorrow I guess I will go out and run more errands, as we will be stuck inside for some time after the weekend rolls in. I really hope the baby shower I'm supposed to attend on Saturday goes down! I'm really anxious to give Laura my gift I spent so much time making for her! :) I need to go to the grocery store and figure out what to bring to the potluck. I'm debating between mac & cheese in a crock pot or a tomato tray with mozzarella, olive oil, and fresh basil. hmmmmmm. Really been looking forward to the shower though, praying the weather holds out long enough for us to go!

Tata for now, a busy day tomorrow, so much to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment