Monday, August 22, 2011

DCWV Layout Challenge!

Hello everyone, I'm here with my first layout to share! I recently entered this layout into DCVW's Stack-a-holic August Challenge~ I'm only a few days out from the end of the challenge entry period, I finished just in time! I found working with this sketch a bit challenging, because there were so many different patterned elements I wanted to include!
Anyways, here is the sketch:
To enter the challenge, you must create a layout using one of the DCVW Stacks. I chose the Summer Glitter Stack from 2009, I've always wanted to use the sparkler border strip on a layout!
 This layout has tons of sparkle in person, and was really fun to make!

Supplies Used:
K & Company Americana Glitter Stickers
K & Company Americana Die-Cut Cardstock
K & Company Americana Glitter Paper Pack
We R Memory Keepers Layered Chipboard Self Adhesive Words
DCWV The Summer Glitter Stack (2009)
DCWV Brights Cardstock Stack
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge

Thanks for reading! Bye for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment