Thursday, October 6, 2011

They've Got that Holiday Glow

Today I've got another layout to share! Gosh I'm on a roll! Lately I've been hoarding Christmas crafting supplies for my cards and scrapbooks. SO many great lines out this year!

I've been naughty and purchased a few things already. Planning on making my own cards again this year, but I'm starting early! I've hoarded a lot of supplies from several lines thus far, who knows what else I may grab as the holidays get closer... Here is a short list of my favorite lines thus far.

Echo Park's Holly Jolly Christmas
Echo Park's Season's Greetings
Crate Paper's Peppermint
Webster's Pages Botanical Christmas
We R Memory Keeper's Peppermint Twist

I own stuff from all of these line already, and will have a lot of projects to share this season, I'm trying to move beyond the traditional scrapbook pages or cards and make some home decor projects. ANYWAYS

I'm here today to show you my first completed holiday project! I got almost the entire line of We R Memory Keeper's Peppermint Twist.

This is my latest layout using the page kit as well as other supplies from the line. I swapped out the title and other embellies, and I think it turned out pretty well. I'll post the other page sometime but right now I can't complete it because my page kit was missing some supplies. *sad face* I have to contact customer service, but I probably won't until I'm back from Disney World! I'm leaving tomorrow for 5 days. Here are some detail shots to hold you over till then! ;) Maybe one of my next posts will be my current Christmas stash. bwahhahah you know you love haul posts. :P


In closing, I just wanted to say thanks to my new subscribers and thank you to everyone who has left such lovely comments on all my recent posts. You guys are so inspiring as I work to move forward with my scrapping and the start of my papercrafting company. I really appreciate you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment