Sunday, October 30, 2011

Quick Card Share!

Hello everyone! I had a very busy week. We had a huge Halloween party so hopefully soon I will have Halloween photos to share. I made a very AWESOME Rapunzel costume~ so I can't wait to get scrapping my costume photos. :B ANYWAYS over the previous weekend, I attended a bridal shower for one of my lovely sorority sisters. I made and gifted my first homemade card, and I'm pretty proud of it. It was pretty simple to make.



Supplies Used:

Paper Source A6 Paper Bag Card
White Uniball Gel Pen
Martha Stewart Glitters in Blue and Pink
Martha Stewart All over the Page Craft Punch
Michaels "I Do Love You" sentiment stamp :)
Paper Source Holographic Embossing Powder

I learned a new glittering technique from my favorite employee at Paper Source. She suggested running my glitterable piece through the Xyron to add adhesive, and then apply the glitter. It works like a charm! I can't wait to use this technique on my Christmas cards. I glittered each of the butterflies, then attached with pop dots. Simple! Sentiment is embossed with Holographic embossing powder. Simple yet impact-ful! I also made a cute white matching gift bag with purple butterflies. Forgot to take a pic though! :( Oh well! Thanks for sharing my project with me! :) Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment