Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Days ;)

Two posts in one day! I used another sketch for this one. Dug up some older printed photos from March of my husband on his birthday. :) Now I have 3 pages worth in total from his little birthday celebration. You only turn 23 once, right? ;) This layout I like a lot, and again, dug for Echo Park's Happy Days! I'm proud of how much I have done with Happy Days so far. I usually use 'birthday' collections for birthdays, 'Easter' for Easter, etc. I'm really trying to stretch my supplies and I think I am doing good so far. Used one of the new PageMaps blog sketches for October for this one! (Why am I just now discovering the blog???) I really stretched myself this time, I flipped the sketch! :D


Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE bling, and usually add some to every layout. Thus I couldn't resist adding a little bling to the cake sticker I fussy cut from the sticker sheet. :) I tried to give the layout a more masculine feel, since all of my pages are usually pink and girly and glittery! ;) Trying to give hubby a bit of dignity since he lets me share his photos on the internets. <3

Thanks for looking! And thanks to my new followers and others for your lovely comments. you are all so encouraging as I work to get better in my designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment